
The morning started off warm & I knew that it would be a gorgeous Spring day. I removed myself from bed so that I could ingest a bowl of corn flakes before heading out for the day because I had a taste for some. My allergies are driving me crazy & I've been getting up the last few nights to brush my teeth due to bad breath. I'll be glad when all this passes & things get back to normal in the air.
It was a very quiet day again because there were even less people in the office than the day before. Some people took advantage of the inactivity in the clinic to create a 3 day weekend. But this is the time to be there, in my opinion, because it's just like being off at home doing the same thing. I did a lot of reading on the internet today as well some deep cleaning of my personal space beyond what the normal cleaning crew does. I chatted with my sister & she advised me that she will make the pilgrimage to Sam's this evening.
After the workday ended, I went home to kick it for a moment before heading out of the door. Sherrod called to see when I would arrive & I advised after the Simpson's ended. I know that he is anxious to get his netbook & I'm anticipating seeing his reaction when he received it. So I headed over & we completed the initial Windows setup, but I told him that we will do more because we needed to leave. So we ventured through the store until everyone was complaining of back & foot pain, and we headed home to stock up our purchases.
I stayed long enough to make sure that my sister got the netbook first to put on the appropriate stuff before he gets online. I set up the network connection & she downloaded the security stuff because you know how kids are on a computer. Everything on the internet is a point of just "asking for it" & he's jacked up my sister's computer more than once because he looks for cheat codes and such teenager items. That is the main reason for getting him his OWN online access because my sister is like me when it comes to our computers; anything else can be broke in the house EXCEPT the computer (LOL).
So I bid you goodnight because something tells me that this Zyrtec & Benedryl combined will give me a deep,deep sleep tonight. But I have a few moves that I want to make in the morning & I want to be at top speed when I do.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment