
Why in the heck was it 92 degrees in the shade today ? And it was so miserable that it was downright ridiculous, but I did my thing not to run any airconditioning. But the time I made it home from work, I could just open the doors and run the ceiling fans comfortably. Since it doesn't take much for me to get cold, I didn't see that as being a situation that would create a problem (LOL).
I'm still playing with my phone & there are not enough words to describe my adoration for it. There are so many cool features & sweet programs that you can run on it. And the battery life is supreme; much different from the Blackjack that used before. My neice asked me if she could have it since I won't use it anymore, so I'll get it "wiped" & turn it over to her. As for now I'll probably be scarce because the playoffs are on & you know my brain is not the same during this time. As long as I can go to work & focus, the rest of my social life is on temporary lockdown until the end of it all.
Ciao !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment