
Thank God that I cut my hair off or I would have said some very ugly things this morning because I woke up on fire from the sticky humidity. When I went to bed, it was not like it was then. And it is projected to get up to 95 tomorrow & I'm so not ready for it.
My body & mind simply would not synchronize because I'm feeling so run down from all the NCAA/NBA action, but it's not like I'm being forced into it. However, the moment you miss ONE game will be the one that has the "incredible" plays. So I go with what I know & do my best to hang in there. But today was one of those days that I needed a little more sleep, but will be okay if I can get through this week. Next week I'll just sit back & let life do whatever it wants to. It was a good day overall & minimal drama ensued. I chatted with lady on the phone today that blessed my soul immensely. She expressed how kind I was to her & she even said a prayer for me before our conversation ended. You just never know the people that God will put in your path of life.
By the time I made it home, I was sweating like I was draped in a fur cape. The first thing I did was to take a bath because my attitude would have gone deep south, if not. I put some french fries & hot wings on a cookie sheet and tossed into the oven as I scrubbed myself. And washing my head was no problem whatsoever with this new hairdo. It's actually over before it starts & my sister is suppose to follow soon doing the same thing. I chilled out across my bed, ate my dinner, & watched every NBA game on TNT. As time wore on, I decided to catch up on my nephew's blog because I was so far behind that it was a crying shame. We chatted about it over the weekend at the wedding, but I apologized for being so behind because I love commenting.
Now I'm going to bed for tomorrow hold things that I dare not know (ha ha).
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment