Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday's Reflections....




As you know, I love the old classic cars & when I stopped by the store today before heading home & I just had to get a picture of this lovely beauty. I wanted to have a much closer look, but the owner had left the vehicle before I could get a chance to say a word to him.

My day was a pretty decent one & June (a doctoral student) stopped by my desk with a box of donuts for me because on her way in to the clinic she said that she thought I would enjoy them. Let me not lie to you....I enjoyed two of them & retained the remaining two for tomorrow. They were 2 cake donuts with chocolate frosting & chopped nuts garnished and the other 2 are powdered cake donuts (which will be tomorrow's breakfast). I'll tell you.....I've had more people to bless me this week with tidbits of items that have just caught me WAY offguard. But it all goes to show that when you are blessing others, those blessings boomerang right back.

But I'm majorly sleep deprived & I gotta get my sleep, so I'll catch you later.

T.

2 comments:

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Hope all is well I KNOW this is your season. I'm going home today WOO HOO!!

-OG

Sister Girl said...

I "know" that you're gonna have the best time & I'm gonna party up Saturday at Gwen's house at her birthday BBQ. And I'll pour up a little sumthin' for your homecoming honor !

T.