Friday, October 17, 2008

A Great Friday...




Here's a picture of my President....Ain't he just the fukkin' coolest ?....LOL

It was a little on the cool side as I woke up this Friday morning, but I just adore this time of year because the cooler weather sets off the most incredible feeling. The season offers many things to do & the time for being outdoors in events are the best.

Tomorrow marks the 25th year of the Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure & you know that I'm all about that. Although pink has always been one of my favorite colors, now I have even more reasons for sporting it year around. Typically I would only present the color in the Spring, but it's a symbol for what we stand for in the fight to find the cause and cure of a matter that affects everyone involved. Even before I lost my best friend to this matter, I've had my hand in fighting for this & domestic violence to bring a better way of life to those affected.

Tomorrow will be a very long day & I'm heading out to bed so that I can be completely refreshed to do what I may to support the cause.

T.

No comments: