
We are still in hot pursuit of the old Coleco & Nintendo systems that are somewhere stored in SOMEBODY'S house....because we had it A-L-L coming up as kids & we are slobbering over the one you see above.
I can recall hours upon hours of killing that damn fried egg & stupid sausage that used to try to kill our chef. There was so much time logged on to play that system that I can recall the music from it (LOL). Even at the arcade, it was fun playing those old games & if I would dare hook that kind of stuff up, you know that I would have a Ms PacMan first in the door.
However, it was a long & tedious day for me and I'm going to bed because I've spent all the energy for the day. Take it easy & I'll catch you on the other side of the moon.
T.
2 comments:
very creative
BOOO i scared u lol
will u be ther in the am?
Ya darn tootin'....LOL !
Have a chill weekend.
T.
Post a Comment