
Today started off a very chilly 34 degrees this morning & I pulled out EVERYTHING because you know that I don't do cold well. So I dragged out my stocking cap, gloves, sweater, slacks, & pair of black ankle boots & I was on my merry little way. When I hit the door at work, I began stripping at the door because the heat drove me back. They must have had that fool on all weekend because we were WARM....trust me.
But I dragged in my groceries to restock our cabinets of basic stuff & I had to reorganize things because we have storage containers galore. I also had purchased some more plastic utensils because this is the time of year that we eat a lot with birthdays & holiday stuff. So the next 45 days will test our diets for sure, but I'm ready for whatever. We've been talking about having some homemade tamales & nachos, so I need to drag out my crock pot to transport back (I keep it home when Fall/Winter is over due to the lack of storage space). Let me tell you that we are a company that eats & we eat very well. My boss loves to cook & she will drive you out of your mind with food.
Upon returning home, I decided to forego TV & watch some Married With Children on TBS.com (I have always loved that show). Before I retire, I will play a level or two on Super Mario World because Sherrod & I need to rerenergize our skill at this. For now, I'lllleave you because I need all the practice that I can get before we play a 2player game.
Take it easy,
T.
2 comments:
Hi there!
Is that a video game??
{squinting}
Lisa
Yes Ma'am...it's a antique Super Nintendo that I've had for many years & works like a charm !
I enjoy relaxing with it playing Donkey Kong,Mario,& Tetris..but I don't play anything with violence.I've recently pulled it out of my storage area & cranked that baby up.
T.
Post a Comment