Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday's Theater of Life...




I was out of my mind HOT today because the weather just don't want to act right. One moment it's cool & the next it's warm. I'm so ready to put away my warm weather clothing & get my Fall fashion senses going.

The day was excellent as we teetered through it & made way to the end of business. My doctor & I have been playing phone tag for the last 3 weeks. He called me Sunday night on my cell phone with a "withheld" number (don't answer those or "unknown" either....so make sure your number shows up when you call me or else), but I let it go straight to VM. So I decided to show up at his office today since it was my day to leave early & thought perhaps I could catch him between or after his last patient. As I arrived & told his receptionist of my desire to see him is when she said "Oh, he's out of the office delivering a baby". In this case, I'm happy NOT to see him as I'm pleased not to be the person on the delivery table(LOL).

So I made my way home & crawled across the bed for the evening. I wanted to kick up the laptop & do some stuff, but I was just uninterested in doing jack squat on a computer. The silly azz Microsoft people sent me the WRONG adapter for my Zune & I'll have to call them tomorrow when I get back to the order number that's on my desk to resolve this. Tomorrow is the debate & I plan on having a ring side seat after I finish preparing my dinner. But you know the good stuff comes after the actual debate & the day after will make for a lot of fun reading.

Leaving you now for greener pastures.....see ya !

T.