Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Thrilling,Chilling Thursday....




Too many things are going on right now with all the social commitments, personal commitments, & sports games. I wish there were more hours in a day so that we could get more done, but seems like the older you are....the less time there is.

This week has really flown by with so much that had taken place this week, but with so many birthdays/holidays/political affairs/sport events...who knows where the stopping point will be. But there is enough living to be done & I hope to get as much in to it as I can. The change of season during this time surely makes one sleepy & I can't wait for the time to change so that I can have more sunshine in my days.

Take care & always be easy,

T.


P.S.- Let me leave you with this....it made me laugh !



T.

No comments: