Monday, October 13, 2008

My Mellow Monday...




This was the best view that I had all day long & it came after I returned home from running around that office in these heels today like a mad woman. You can't see the skirt that I wore, but it was a black mini with a interesting split in the thigh ! But I thought I would post it just to give a different perspective to my day.

And this will be another long week with many things going on & then the debate. Sunday games just really drain me emotionally & set up my week for all the craziness that follows. For now I'll bid you farewell because Tuesday follows Monday & there is always something left undone.

Peace,

T.

2 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

Lovin' those shoes, Sister Girl :).

Sister Girl said...

Thank you very much ! I always get "looks" when I wear them(LOL).

T.