
I'm so happy that Friday arrived that I could have turned a somersault right out of no where (LOL). I'm always happy to celebrate any day that will give me a moment or two between 2 days. And at this time of the year, this is where I get the benefits of working for the University with the holiday closures.
But I managed to get through my day drama free & I found my eyeglasses that I've been searching for the last 2 days. Someone had located them & turned them in to the security guard....and I'm so glad ! Even though I still need to have the lenses changed out, I didn't need to totally lose these. I do have a pair of bifocals that I can get away with if I needed to and sometimes I wear them if my allergies are giving my eyes a lot of grief. I think that I left them in the break room when I was at lunch on Tuesday because when I was looking for them Thursday, they were not to be found anywhere (and I'm not that careless).
Tonight I'm gonna play my Super Nintendo and enjoy a drink because my plan for the morning is to get off my butt & early vote (yay). I'm gonna my best to be the first in line so that I can get mine in & this thing underway on the real ! But for now, I leave you to spent some quality time with "me" & I'll holla you later.
Peace aka * Two Fangas*
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment