Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Officially Friday....




I was painfully busy all day long & it was a pleasure to see the business day come to a close. My allergies are giving me pure hell & I just cannot seem to get enough sleep. My sister called & we chatted for a bit, and I went over to spend the evening with them after work.

We ended up at Sam's & I spent a few bucks for some things that I needed to store away in my freezer. I've started cooking more at home and needed to get certain things that are more economically priced there than the grocery store. Afterward, we stopped by a burger shack for cheeseburger baskets & they were the bomb !

So for now I leave you as I have a couple of moves I need to make in the morning.


T.

2 comments:

Sauce said...

Those chicken fritters from Sam's are great!

I misread your statement about you have a couple of MOVES to make in the morning. I thought you wrote a couple of MOVIES! I was like, AWESOME!!!

Sister Girl said...

You are just SOOOOO funny !!!!

So you thought that I was gonna "make" some movies,huh ? I see that you are still "trying" to trip me up....LOL

T.