Thursday, October 9, 2008

Still Tired Thursday....




I arrived at work to the 2 remaining powdered donuts from yesterday & they were very good ingested with a hot cup of java. It was so good that I licked my fingers & washed my paws afterwards (ha ha).

The morning went as usual & I shocked two of the graduate students today when I presented them with each a half pint of banana pudding. They were AMAZED that I had remembered from last week that I promised to bring it & I couldn't keep them focused on anything except showering me with so many praises of thanks. But you see....I get immense joy from the positive reactions of people by doing the "unexpected", you know ?

When I returned home from work, I prepared some chicken & french fries before sitting down to watch the Daily Show. Those people are completely crazy & Michelle Obama "rocked" her presence tonight. I ended up falling asleep after that meal & Thomas called to make sure that I didn't miss the Saturday Night Live presentation, but I just couldn't stay awake for anything in the world ! I'm sure that I can find it SOMEWHERE here on this internet....if nothing else, YouTube will play it back.

But for now, I'm heading back where I started at & I'll catch you on the flip side of left !

T.

No comments: