Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Crazy Day In Sports...




It was another long morning in bed with the mattress & my four pillows. For some reason I think that I was too tired for the amount of vodka that I consumed last night. I should have gone for coffee this morning, but I was out of the mood by the time I sat upright.

Oh well, it's not like I needed anything desperately...but I just like keeping plenty of anything on hand. I still have what I need to keep my afloat for the week & that's partly due to the fact that I've learned to repeatedly replace whatever used last. And stocking up when you find a sale DEFINITELY helps too. So all that said, I laid in bed watching TV until my hunger got the best of me. I decided to prepare some pancakes & bacon, so I just barely finished breakfast just in time for the Baltimore/Indianapolis game. Oh boy....that was an azz-whipping that NOBODY saw coming & the Dallas/Arizona game just made my frickin' day. I was elated to watch them stop those class clowns dead in their little tracks.....just too precious !

So I headed over to my sister's place during half time & they would BARELY speak. Seeing that I already know the deal (LOL), I retrieved my Zune from my purse & crawled across Sherrod's bed to watch him play Star Fox on Nintendo 64. I must admit that I've never see it before or at least I don't recall it. But he needs a power cord for the Super Nintendo so that we can hook up the OLD Nintendo because all the good cartridges fit that one because we've been used to playing on that forever. I'll work on getting that replaced real soon because the cartridge for Nintendo 64"miraculously" grew legs & walked off one day quite some time ago.

Now it's time for me to get off this computer & into my bed because we all know how Monday is in my world.

T.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

it was a great day to me

Sister Girl said...

All the games were off the chain & now if I can get basketball to bring the noyze,I'll be alright !

T.