
Okay dammit.....it's all out war now !
Although it was cold, today was a pretty one. I couldn't have asked for better & my allergies have faded in the wind. I tossed on a velour dress, some black tights, black flats, cap, gloves & made my way to work in record time. I had a gallon of water to take in from my car & it was cold from sitting inside of my vehicle since Sunday. My day was nothing too intense & I had to call Microsoft ONE more time to get these clowns to try to send me the adapter plate again (this is my fourth attempt because they continue to send the SMALL adapter for the LARGE Zune).
Since this was my early day, I decided to confirm with my boss that I would be off the day after the election because I don't want to be here either way. And besides, I need some time off because the weekend isn't enough. So perhaps Robert or Samantha can join me for lunch at this particular restaurant that I want to attend called Tejano's. I hope that Robert can go because they have some very potent margaritas & Samantha don't drink. But they have some great authentic Mexican dishes & I've been wanting to go.
I decided to go over & visit with my sister and her family after work. Sherrod & I crammed in his room to play the Super Mario World cartridge. He has lost his touch a little, but I assured him that time would get it back. We are trying to analyze whom has the original Nintendo game console because that is where the Burger Time & Donkey Kong is at (LOL). I blew Sherrod's mind tonight playing Donkey Kong because he was amazed that I still knew the secret tunnels & stuff. I'll tell you....it don't take much to fascinate a kid & my sister just shakes her head. She already know not to get in our way & I ended up leaving her house late this evening due to playing several games. I need to get my baby some speakers, but I'll get them this weekend.
My eyes are burning from need for sleep.....see ya !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment