Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Warped Wednesday....




Still crazy as ever & I can see the calm in the near future...namely the weekend ! We were short at work today & it was completely insane from start to finish. Today we celebrated Patty's birthday with a lunch of spinach pizza and fruit pizza. Maria & Elizabeth were both out sick but we saved some for them in case they returned tomorrow. We also had Sonny Bryan's BBQ served as part of Employee Appreciation Day, & I packed mine up to bring home for dinner because I was stuffed.

I chatted with Bill & he was able to recover the stuff that I had on my boot drive. Amazement never ceases when he dazzles me because I had imagined what was there was lost. But just like always, he did what he loves doing. So I'll get back to blogging soon because I'd rather have my desktop instead of the laptop because my keyboard is much more natural & won't cramp my hand.

This is so funny to me...but cute !



Have a great evening.

T.

No comments: