Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thunderous Thursday...




The morning storms came through like the end of civilization was near & there were personal storms that rolled by also (like ensuing drama in the office), but in the end....I withstood it all. How many times will you go through trials & tribulations to know that you will claim the victory ?

Today was a day that tested me as a Christian & a lady of faith. But I don't understand people that want to continually draw from your kindness & always the first to withdraw a hand of favor. Due to the nature of my job I'm not in a position to elaborate, but I do believe that the seeds you sow are the ones you will reap. And I don't mean to wish anything bad on anyone, but some people in this world had best be careful of how they are dealing with the lives of others.

This is a jazz clip I found on YouTube tonight that shows the talent of the performer in a song that has been touched in almost every genre of music....and one of my favorite songs !



Enjoy !

T.

No comments: