Friday, July 24, 2009

My Forever Friday....




Friday finally arrived & I was a happy chick. Evelyn stopped by the donut shop & purchased an apple fritter for me. I tried my best to enjoy it, but we were so busy this morning that I still had 3/4 cup of the original cup of coffee by the time lunchtime arrived. So I placed the pastry in an airtight container to take home with me later. I had a roast beef sandwich w/mozzarella cheese, chips, & iced tea for lunch and it was pretty good. I really wanted to save my appetite for later tonight because we are having a seafood boil at Bae Bae's & I do love my seafood.

The afternoon was as crazy as the morning & Bill came by to tell me to stop by his workroom to make certain that he has placed everything that I want back on my PC. This guy outdone himself again; when I was able to sneak down, he had restored my hard drive with everything I could ask for...and more. When I saw the work that he had done, it drove me to tears because he TOTALLY looked out for me. He is one of the most considerate persons that I've ever met & we've talked a lot lately of his retirement. I know that he is eye balling the concept, but it will be a sore loss of his talent when he goes. Since we still had things going on in the clinic, I told him that I would stop by after my duty ends & pick it up to take home.

I brought that thing home & I never realized before just how heavy this sucker is. For as long as I live, I hope I never have to drag that thing anywhere else again. But I've never lifted it up until this point because when Thomas & I built it, I had all the parts shipped here to my house. And I kept trying to figure out what was inside that was making this thing weigh seems like all of one hundred pounds. But perhaps I'll hook it up over the weekend as there is no rush. The major part was done which was getting it repaired.

Have a great evening....I'm going to play with my friends !

T.

No comments: