Friday, July 10, 2009

Thank Heaven For Friday...




I'm grateful to see another day & also to turn off the alarms for 48 hours. It was already 86 degrees at 7:30 am and that is NOT good news for today. You can automatically factor in 20 degrees at noon & that spelled hot as hades. But I slid into my purple lace dress, slides, & hit the door for work. The office was nice & cool, so that was a good thing; it was too hot to sit outside at lunchtime & we ate in the break area.

I had so much paperwork bogging me down because for some reason, everyone is calling for appointment & that incited a major paper process for me. But it's all good as I'd rather be busy so that my day can fly right by. I had a vegetable lasagna for lunch & it was very good. I still haven't gotten that watermelon that I had spoke of a couple of weeks back, but I had better get on it as the harvest season for all of this will soon end.

As you may know, I'm a Michael Jackson fan of his old stuff. The new items are good, but I loved Michael from when he first started singing as the Jackson Five & his solo work as a pre-teen/teenager years. His voice has always remained the same to me & even before his passing, I was listening to his stuff when I was in the mood. This song is from his album, Music & Me, released in 1973. It shows his vocal creativity in this song & also With A Child's Heart on the same album. I surely hope that you enjoy it as much as I have & it has been another favorite of mine that will be with me always.






Enjoy !

T.

No comments: