
The day continued the heatwave of 2009 for the 10th consecutive day with no prospect for change anytime soon. Although I love the beauty of the sunshine, this heat can really head elsewhere. And you must be really careful of what you eat or drink because one bad decision can make you sick as anything & that's not good !
It was a quiet day in the office, but the boss is running around like crazy as she is preparing to leave on vacation for a 10 day stretch to see her mother in Maine. But most of all of my co-workers are off here and there, but I'll wait until Fall to put in for my time off. They know that I don't care a thing about Summer & they can have every moment of it they wish to claim.
Take it easy,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment