Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Sun Shined Thursday....




Have you ever had so much coming at you that you already knew the blessing would make the suffering nothing ? Well, today was one of those days. The devil is a vindictive somebody. He may have to right to try me, but God will get the glory of showing how his love works.

I'm not a bitter person whatsoever, but it pains me deeply when I see someone mistreated. Yet the person that is applying this treatment wants everyone to bow down to their word. I'll always stand up in face of iniquity & defy injustice no matter what. Those of you that really know me already know what I mean when I say what I do. I really don't think twice about how much anyone likes me or not because I treat everyone like I wished to be treated. And God will make a table in the presence of your enemies so that you can come out with a victory in your trials. Life is too short to worry about everything & I'm trying to feel all the sunshine upon my face that I can for as long as I can.

It was a better day at work with minimal drama, but I'll be ready for Friday at 4:30 pm so that I can hopefully relax. There is a gathering on tomorrow night & 2 birthday parties on Saturday that I'm suppose to show up for. Meanwhile my body seems to think it is sleep deprived each morning as of lately. But I need to change some things & get myself into a better regiment of self-improvement. So help me if one more thing breaks....(LOL).

Take care,

T.

No comments: