
It was a smooth 68 degrees when I walked out of the door headed for work & traffic was even bearable. However, I still waited until I arrived at work to apply my makeup because I wasn't gonna even try it. The entrance door has a restroom just inside of it & I can make it into the building without anyone seeing me until I'm ready.
The day progressed right along & I felt worlds better than I did yesterday. But I was able to get a decent night of sleep and that helped tremendously. My stomach is a bit out of sorts, but that is due to the heat that's been around. I think that my problem was that I became too "warm" & ingesting too many frozen margaritas with BBQ. My day at work was a nice one, even though we were a little busy for a Monday. I knew my family was spending the day at Hurricane Harbor & I wanted nothing to do with that at all. My brother & his kids just adore that outdoor stuff, and I was SHOCKED to my bones that my sister went.
My sister phoned after I arrived home to advise me that they were stopping for something for dinner & she was going to bed because the water had worn them down. When she stated that they had been out there since noon & it was going on 8:00 pm, I already knew they would be in the bed early. But she called to see if I was feeling better & we promised to catch up with each other tomorrow. I hope that I can get a good feed to the memorial service tomorrow on CNN, but I'm sure there will be so many people trying to get a link up to stream.
I'm outta here....see ya later !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment