Tuesday, July 21, 2009

As Usual, A Thankful Tuesday...




I unplugged my PC & lugged it to my vehicle for Bill to inspect for me. But I never realized how heavy that joker was because it has been sitting in the same spot inside my desk for the last 5 years. He brought out the dolly & met me at my vehicle at lunchtime to take back to the workshop. I stopped by as I was leaving for the day & he was able to get it restored for me.

In my oopinion, Bill is one of the SMARTEST people that I know & I have such respect for him. I never keep anything of any true value on the boot drive because I've had hard drive failure before. Once you learn, you will always move things onto alternative drives. I have 2 slave drives in that same PC & an external drive as well. I just pray that I can get some more time out of this one, but I'm planning to build another in the future. This one has an old Intel P4 2.8 processor & most of the USB drives on the motherboard have failed, but it's still a good machine.

Enjoy this lady singing one of my faves & I'll catch you later.



T.

No comments: