Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Tuesday Worth Framing...




The weather was simply too marvelous for words as the sunshine & mild temperatures persevered. Nothing could have been any better & I was anxious to get to the end of the day so that I could get a nap before the tip off of the game. It was one of those days where time passed, but not fast enough. Drama free was the badge the day wore followed by a peaceful evening with a decent nap.

Denver Nuggets brought the heat to California tonight against the L.A. Lakers. They thought the earthquake today was a scare, well....so was the fact that they are playing a team that is DETERMINED to kick the lining out of thier butt. This was one of the finest games for the Western conference championship that I've seen in a long time, but I can promise you that I will *not* be surprised to see Denver come out on top as the L.A. Lakers are so overrated. And if Denver don't win, one thing L.A. Lakers will know is that they came to play....to win !

So since this is a long week of continual basketball, the blogs will be kind of crazy looking as my mind is on my sports (LOL).

Ciao !

T.

No comments: