
I opened my eyes to a cloudy, cool day as I laid in bed watching cartoons until I just had to move. After booting up my PC, I did a bit of reading before heading over to the place that I planned to have my laptop diagnosed. Although I was in no rush to get out of the door, hunger certainly convinced me to get my butt in gear.
I packed my laptop backpack & immediately left heading North to my destination. Upon arrival I explained my dilemma & the gentleman stated that it would probably take about an hour to complete his diagnostic. I left to a location nearby to grab a bite to eat & not soon after my cell phone rang. He advised that my problem was due to a bad memory module & he replaced it. I was elated because I truly had a thought that it could have been an issue with the motherboard. When I finished eating & watching the Dallas-Denver game, I went back by to pick up my unit & head over to my sister's place for Sunday time with the family.
But now I'm a happier girl with the matter resolved, but I'm still planning to get an Asus EEE netbook running Windows in the future(I don't want the SSD drive with Linux). I will leave this unit on tonight just to make certain that no issues are with the unit still, but he advised me to contact him if it does.
I'm outta here as it will be a really long day tomorrow returning to work & late night NBA games that hopefully won't run into overtime.
Toodles,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment