Saturday, May 23, 2009

Slept Like Crazy Saturday...




I don't know why in heck I was as sleepy as I was, but all I can tell you is that I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to think. However, by the time 3:00 pm arrived I was able to get myself in gear because I was famished. I'm so happy that I didn't have anything pressed for time today, but I hurried my way over to Whataburger for a meal before going to the drug store for a few necessities.

I knew that I had to be back in time for the Denver/Los Angeles game, so I watched my time sputtering about. When I returned home I took a bath because the humidity was high & I don't like to sweat. Samantha called and she talked to me the ENTIRE game. I was so upset that Denver lost at home to those jerks, but I'm ready for them to come on & get serious because I believe they are the better team. Only time will tell & I will be there until the last second on the time clock goes to zero.

Peace.

T.

No comments: