
Today I'm at a loss for words as I learned of the passing of one of the NICEST guys that I've ever met due to esophageal cancer. He fell ill about 3 years ago & he was a liason between the school districts and where I work. I knew that his struggle had been a rough one, but somehow you just can't seem to fathom when someone so healthy is struck down in the prime of life leaving behind 8 small children to go on without him.
There could never be a loss for words when I think of him because he was God fearing, humbled, & always uplifting. The way that he smiled & spoke softly to you always was an inspiration for you to carry that forward in all you do. His passing today comes with great sorrow & joy from having him delight my life by knowing him. May he rest in peace because his journey into Heaven was a trial of courage & he is now in a place of where sufferage is non-existant.
Take care,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment