Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Scent of A Wednesday.....




One thing that will bring me out of a funk is the smell of a good perfume or great music. They sometimes work hand-in-hand along with a few Hershey Milk Chocolate Nuggets with almonds, but I don't try to keep those around too much because I have no control when they are.

It was a very beautiful morning due to the rainstorm that passed over last night bringing the temperature down to a very decent level. The high today was only to reach 75 degrees, but the humidity was forecasted as non-existent. There was a lady that checked into the clinic with a child today whom voice was EXACTLY like my friend, Janice. My back was to her when she arrived because I was working on a laptop, but I had to turn around to see her when I heard her voice. And what was even crazier is that the smiled EXACTLY like her & her features in her face were very similar....only her skin tone was little darker. I listened to her as she gave the check-in information & I just couldn't believe how soft spoken & exact her articulation was. It was a blessing indeed because I'm missed that kind of gentleness upon my ear & I miss my friend always.


The day was a good day as there were several scenes of kindness that were enacted & I was grateful for each one. But after I made it home, I relaxed too much across the bed & ended up taking a 2 hours nap. It was a good thing because I needed it for the game tonight and you know it'll be hard trying to get to sleep. I missed several phone calls as I slept, but I'm so sorry world....I was tired ! I was upset that Denver lost tonight but my hope is still on them to pull this thing off.

There is always tomorrow and ONE more game.

T.

No comments: