
My day was a relatively decent one, but I was shivering when I left home this morning because there was an unusual chill in the air for the unseasonal weather we are experiencing. But Lord knows that I'm not complaining in the least because I'd rather this than an 80 degree morning at 7:20 am.
It was very quiet today in the office as a few people have began their leave to an early holiday on vacation. And I'm looking forward to a long weekend because I can see the need with all the NBA starting up tomorrow night. Along with the Spring like weather comes the allergy stuff & I've had a headache all day that would break bricks if I looked at it long enough. But since it's lingering like it has, I think I'll call it an early night and catch you later !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment