Friday, May 22, 2009

The Friday Blessing .....




I cried all day today.

They were streaming tears of happiness because my sister's twins are enjoying their junior prom as I write this. The memories of the announcement that our family was being blessed with a birth of two, recalling many insane times of them growing up,& the realization of where they are at this point was just too much for my heart to take. It has been so much fun of growing with them over the last 14 years that I wish I could bring it all right back & do it all over again. I'm proud of whom they've come to be & the memories of it will FOREVER remain close in my heart.

Viva La Bubba & Dekea !

T.

2 comments:

Miss.Teresa said...

Thanks Aunt ,Your Something Special In My Heart. I Had A Blast Last Night Ill Send Pictures Later... Bye!

Sister Girl said...

I love you more than words could ever say !!!

T.