Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Casual, Busy Sunday....




I laid in bed this morning after staying up late until 3:00 am, then reminded myself that it was the day to grocery shop. Not long did it take for me to get myself together and out of the door because I wanted to get there before it became crowded. My most pressing matter was to get a couple of cases of bottled water & laundry soap, but I ended up with MUCH more than I started out to get. But it's all good because Wal-Mart had the Marie Callender dinners for $2.00 each & that is almost a dollar off what they used to charge. So I picked up several to stock up in the freezer to take as needed, but the rest of the stuff was just little "filler" items here & there.

When I finished putting away my purchases, I phoned the barber to find out when he would be at the shop so that I can make my way there. We started talking about the games of the past week until I cut him off to tell him that I was on my way. I arrived & was the first in the chair. Another client had come in behind me & we all were sitting around analyzing the playoffs. But you know once you finish getting your hair cut, you need to head for high ground to shower because those little hairs will drive your neck insane. I returned home to complete the act & chilled out across the bed relaxing until I was ready to head over to be with the family.

The family sat around eating dinner & we watched Twilight on DVD. It is the first time that I've seen it, but they follow the books and movie. I really liked it & perhaps I'll get a chance to read the books so that I can get a better concept, as recommended. It didn't take long before 10:00 pm arrived & I knew that it would be hard going to sleep tonight because I was not feeling it. But that's a typical Sunday night no matter which week or how much sleep I've missed.

Have a precious evening !

T.

2 comments:

Miss.Teresa said...

Yeah T. eveyone says you should read the stroy 1st then you can look at the dvd when they start to come out

Sister Girl said...

I'm pretty certain that you will "hook me up"....LOL

T.