Monday, May 25, 2009

A Moving Memorial Day...




It was a gorgeous morning upon waking with nothing really set to do this day. It afforded me a chance to sleep in for a little longer before time to make way to take the kids to the movies. I waited to call Sherrod to see what time the movie began & he informed me that it was a 12:50 pm time slot. There were a few odds & ends that I was able to work out before heading that way. I put on my best fragrance, Chanel Coco body cream, today because I needed something a little "extra" & this is one of my very favorite scents ever !

When time had arrived I made my way out of the door over to their house & I was surprised to find my niece was going to. Initially it was just Sherrod & his girlfriend, & I thought that she was going to kick it with me....but obviously I was wrong because she jumped out of my vehicle when we arrived there. Since I was really on another end of town, I decided to take a look at a few places before going back to pick them up. They told me that they would see a couple of movies, so I knew that it would be a few hours. I went in to Fry's first to look around, but I didn't find any sales bargains worth even considering. I bounced around a few more places before they called to say they were ready to be picked up.

We made it back to the house & chilled out for a while as dinner was being prepared. I apologized for eating & leaving, but I knew very well that I wanted to be at home when the game came on so that I could be as LOUD as usual without bothering anybody. And I made it home just at tip of time & it was a game that was fought until the end and I'm so happy for Denver because I believe in my heart that the series belong with them.

And now I leave you for greener pastures as tomorrow will be full of drama because I can just feel it in the air (LOL).

T.

No comments: