
There is nothing nice to say about today except that I won't have to water my lawn anytime in the near future. I did manage to spend some time messing around in the BIOS trying to figure out a problem on my laptop, but I'm taking it to the shop on tomorrow afternoon because my patience has been exasperated.
The storms that popped up here today were no joke at all, and squashed the plans my sister & I had made to go out for dinner. I'm ready for rain to leave here & be gone for more than a week. I stepped out briefly to pick up something for dinner & I had to take a Benadryl, Mucinex, & Zyrtec because the air quality had me going nuts.
But tomorrow is a truly busy day & I'm so ready for the second round of the playoffs so that we can get down to the nitty gritty.
Later...
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment