
Thankful as you cannot even imagined was I for this day. So many people that didn't even make it to see this day allows me to appreciate the blessing of it all. I was stunned to learn of the passing of Wayman Tisdale, whom was a respected NBA player & well loved jazz artist. The world has lost a phenomenal individual that nobody can say one negative thing about.
Anytime you saw or heard him being interviewed, he had the BIGGEST smiles on his face & the life he lead until the end is an inspiration to us all to do better as life is a privilege. I will miss him playing with other jazz artists that he frequently appear with, but it is a pleasure for having known his works that not. A lot of his live sessions you can catch on Watercolors channel on XM, and the last session I heard him do was featured out of New York...and he brought the house down !
I only have 2 days before the NBA action heats back up & I have a heavy schedule of things to get done prior to it. Life will be pushed to the maximum this weekend with hopes of positive results. Rain is in the forecast, so I'm hoping for minimal at best or not at all. So for now, I'm heading to bed as my run will begin very early & last the entire day.
Take it easy,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment