
It was a relatively warm day as I struggled to decide on an outfit to wear that would be tolerable today. But it was time to wriggle my butt out of the door before I knew it & the traffic was really nice to drive in because most people are off with their kids for Spring break. I was able to get quite a bit of work done today that had been lying in wait for finalization.
Tonight I watched the NBA action on ESPN, completed my NCAA tournament bracket, & not too long after the clock was on it's way to midnight by the time the second game completed double OT with the Houston coming out as the victor against Detroit. But the Boston/Miami game was no joke at all, & I thought that both lineups would produce a pretty good game (I'm so glad that I didn't miss any of it). I'm glad the week is coming to a close & tomorrow will start the official basketball season of many sleepless days and nights that will follow.
But you know me....it's all good & I'll see you later.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment