
Wanted: One Missing Hour (60 minutes)
Bounty: Price Negotiable (Name That Tune)
Seriously, it was much too dark by the time my eyes popped open at 5:00 am. I had slept so much last night, but could still find a way to fall right back. And it was pitch black when I left for work that the motion lights in my driveway looked as bright as they did when I returned home from my sister's house on Sunday night. I'll be so happyy when this all balances out because I have a really funky attitude when I'm sleep deprived.
I arrived at work to all the accolades for making the decision to cut my wig. When I first started there 10 years ago, I wore it this way until my decision to grow it out. But I know that I look so much better with it off because I have a full face & a face shaped for it. The day wasn't too bad, but it was a very long one since this was my late day. I was suppose to cook a pork butt roast when I returned home, but I decided to prepare it tomorrow & ended up eating a bowl of corn flakes (yum yum). My attempt to lay across the bed watching TV ended more of myself asleep missing every show that I had planned to watch. But I have no regrets for any of it because it was just that good.
There were several phone calls that I missed as I slept, but those will have to be returned tomorrow because I'm just too worn out & not in a talkative mood. Once I'm situated in my rest pattern, I'll be more like myself instead of this kid that needs a nap pretty urgently (LOL).
Later,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment