Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Relaxed Tuesday....




Zyrtec & Benadryl mixed together is nothing to play with. I had the night from heck with crazy dreams of my ex-husband of 14 years ago. Trust me when I say that I'm not anticipating any reunions of any sorts & I'm not seeking the advice of dream interpreters (LOL). But I did sit up straight in the bed around 6:30 am & decided that I would not return to the drama that existed in my sleep.

And the day was a cool one & the upcoming days are suppose to be so back and forth, that you have to follow the forecast on a day-by-day basis. I chatted with my sister for a long time on the phone today & we laughed about a whole lot of stuff. She is typically not a morning chatterer, but I felt the inclination to prime her into it. When she answered her phone, I asked her what she was doing. She replied that she was eating Cheetos. I asked her where her usual bowl of oats were & she stated that she was eating it along with the Cheetos (yuck). And she talks about me when her husband cook some deer & I'm fighting with her family to get my fair share.

The day progressed right along & we had fun clowning around the office. Our work was done, but the mood was jovial because it's a quiet week with the annual conferences of the Audiologists/Speech Pathologists. I ordered my Blackberry phone today & I can't wait for it to arrive. Now I need to get to work on a new laptop for myself & Sherrod a netbook. But it may end up that he'll get the laptop & I get the netbook. There is one by Asus that I want & he will probably do better with the laptop since he won't be going anywhere with it. For myself, I want something that I can carry around for internet access that's smaller than the current laptop & larger than the window on my new Blackberry.

I hope that you had a great day & goodnight until tomorrow.

T.

No comments: