Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday's Fizzle...




The rain was softly falling this morning as the sound of my alarms went off. Thank goodness that I am able to turn them off for the next 2 mornings because I only want to wake up because my body is tired of sleeping. As I pondered what to wear that would keep my body warm, I decided switch purses. I had been carrying my black Coach hipster since last week, but I'm not trying to get that wet since it is cloth. That was a complete change out & it gave me time to organize some stuff that had been tossed about in a few pockets.

Today was a better day & I was so thankful when I got to the end of the workday. I stopped by Brotherman's BBQ joint for a pound of beef in light sauce (eat some now, save some for later) before heading home. I turned off everything (cell phone & home phone), slipped into my pajamas/socks, & crawled into bed to watch some TV until I fell asleep for a couple of hours. I decided to redress so that I could get out & kick it with the crew. I have a feeling that it's gonna be a wild evening because they were pumped up like crazy when I called & you know when it rain, it pours !

I'm out of here for now & may you have a very pleasant Friday evening.

T.

No comments: