
All I can say is that I'm glad that I had on plenty of deodorant today (LOL). Although it was a cool morning, I was not ready to enter a building where the heater had been stuck in the "on" position all weekend long. When I hit the door, the heat made me regret that I had on any makeup, but elated that I dressed in layers because the weather was suppose to be in the mid-70's today. Everyone complained as the day went on, but they had someone scheduled to come out to repair the matter. And you know how us women are when it's too hot !
I contacted my barber to confirm he would be there when I left work & I brought a change of clothes to change out at my sister's place when I went to pick up Sherrod. His barber had left earlier to attend the basketball game of one his sons, so I gave him the money & told him to have his mother to take him if I didn't make it back myself. I stayed with them & had dinner before heading home as it was really late when I left there last night & I was still trying to relax enough to fall asleep at 1:00 am.
As you know, heat will certainly drain you & the running I did all afternoon. Since I didn't get a good night sleep, I'm going now to make up for lost moments in slumber.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment