Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Pretty Slick Tuesday...




Benadryl will help you achieve a good night sleep whether you want to or not. I distinctly remember watching a movie last night as I cuddled under the blanket & somehow I woke up this morning with the movie LONG over (LOL). So to make the story short, I slept with my nightstand lamp on & the TV blaring.

So I made my way out of bed & into the morning darkness around the house. There were several things I were trying to remember to gather before leaving for the day & my challenge this morning was finding something to keep me cool as the weather prediction was something more connected to a early Summer day. My skin itched so badly that I resorted to popping four (4) Benadryl before leaving for the day. At this time of the year there is so much going on in the air that it would take forever before I would have a chance to overdose on anything. My system is so naked right now that it's taking any amount of Benadryl to work & I'm not even trying to wake up the sleeping monster called Eczema. If you or anyone you know has it, you know precisely what I'm talking about.

But today was a very good day & it was basically drama free. We were busy & I had a multitude of things to do. However, I've not been able to leave work at my normal time; as a matter of fact, I'll be due about 3 hours comp time when our missing team member returns next week. Believe me when I say that I'll save them for a really pretty day & call it due then. My neighbor was so nice to me today & had his lawn guy to maintain my lawn....and it looks really great. He had spoken with me on yesterday about putting some stuff in my storage house for him & I told him that it would be no problem. He offered to pay me, but I refused it as I told him that we as people have to get back to helping others.

Okay, I'm gonna knock it off right here & head to bed because my friend, Hue (Yahoo 360) has challenged me to play his Yahoo Sports Tournament Pick'em & he knows VERY WELL that I don't follow collegiate football/basketball (but I'm picking Wake Forest to upset it all.....hee hee).

Later,

T.

No comments: