Sunday, March 22, 2009

Eye Squinting Sunday....




My head hurts and my eyes are burning not only from the crap in the air, but from a whole lot of TV time. But let me tell you....the NCAA games are outstanding. My bracket is still holding, but all the action is just breathtaking. A lot of people are shocked in some serious upsets & near misses this tournament. But oh well....it's all down to the Sweet Sixteen at this point. And I plan on making up for lost time with my pillow because we both need some TLC (LOL).

Sorry there isn't more to tell, but it was a long day & Sunday's aren't nice when I'm trying to sleep early. I'm still upset that San Antonio lost to Houston and the fact that it wasn't even on cable to see, but it was a well fought game. And they are playing again on Tuesday night & I surely hope I can catch it on Fox Sports Southwest.

Until we meet again,

T.

No comments: