Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Day Saturday....




The winds howled between 25-40 mph all day long & the temperature remained in the lower 30's as the cold front continued to linger all day. Luckily for me, I didn't have anything pressing & stayed in bed snoozing off & on before game time. I watched the NCAA action as it unfolded, then I booted up the laptop to watch 30 Rock on Hulu. I'll tell you that I have a new addiction between basketball games, but I need to be out doing some shopping & getting my nails in check because sandal weather has arrived.

My sister called & invited me over for dinner because she grilled hamburgers on the gas grill. We sat around & talked for a bit as we observed Earth hour, but I knew they were tired as my sister did quite a bit of running today in preparation for her kids upcoming prom & second eldest son's wedding in 3 weeks. I can't wait to see my brothers whom are coming home for the occasion, but I'm going to bed now as I have quite a few things to scratch off my list tomorrow. Now we'll see who'll make the final four because there have been a few upsets so far !

Be good,

T.

No comments: