Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Asthmatic Tuesday...




I woke up still struggling to clear my sinuses & throat from all the allergens that is pollinating. As a matter of fact, what got me up was the striking pain that was in my right ear. Although I have drama with my sinuses, my ears don’t ever really bother me at all. My sister has issues with hers because she has balance issues from a condition she’s had for years, but my ear felt like it was about to burst from the pressure. I didn’t want to take an Excedrin, so I decided to get my nasal rinse so that I could clean out whatever agitants that were there.

It didn’t take long before I began to feel a noticeable amount of relief & I was happy again. My doctor tells me constantly to keep my nose flushed out, but I need to keep that bottle close to my antihistamine so that it becomes a daily habit. I’m thankful that I’m breathing better even though I’m still doing the Pro-Air inhaler on as needed basis. That stuff makes Proventil look like nothing at all. Once the rain comes through for Spring, I’ll be back to my usual self. I can tolerated anything except a headache. The weather forecast stated that we will have rain at the beginning of next week with a cold front along with it. However, it’s suppose to stay in the middle to upper 70’s for today and tomorrow. With all the budding trees & grass in this type of environment, that tells me to cover my nose for any moment that I’m outside.

My day was relatively decent as nothing much happened. No drama & the other two ladies that I share an office with actually behaved today (imagine that). I didn’t want to venture out for lunch & I didn’t bring anything either, so I went to out little cafe we had & purchased a steak sandwich with potato chips. But I was able to get quite a bit of ice water down today because I was thirsty as ever today. I think the fact that the air is not on & it was stuffy as all it could be. I probably ingested close to a gallon of water after lunch. Matter of fact, I went down to the big refrigerator as I was leaving to snag some ice chips to take with me for the drive home.

And since I’ve just rose from a 2 hour nap earlier, I’m leaving you to see if I can force myself back to sleep because I know that we’ll be busy as ever tomorrow because I saw the entire schedule for it & what I saw wasn’t pretty at all !

Stay good,

T.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

hope u can breathe soon

Sister Girl said...

Thanks sweetie...I need all the "hope" I can get !

T.