
I've always been amazed by the beauty that follows any horrific storm like the one we had yesterday. But just like every storm or trial of life, there is ALWAYS sunshine after the rain because trouble don't last always. It was the most fantastic day weatherwise, but my heart goes out to the people that were in harm's way & I am always grateful because at any time it could be me or someone that holds my affection.
Upon leaving for my doctor's appointment due at 9:15 am, I stopped by the post office because I needed to mail a letter. I took my time arriving & completing updated annual HIPPA paperwork before I was called into the exam room. I was greeted by a very nice physician & we discussed the matter at hand. He asked me to come back to see his hand specialist when he returns from time off from his wife delivering a new baby. We set a date for the next appointment & I was soon out of the door heading to my little Chinese place for lunch. I ordered some shrimp fried rice with iced tea, & they gave me some hot sauce to top it that would scared the devil straight up out of your soul. I casually took my time arriving to work because it just seemed like I hadn't quite gotten into my day & I wasn't due until noon.
Since my sleep last night was disturbed with all the rumble & tumble of the tornadic weather, it has caused me to become lethargic rather early....so I'm heading to bed for now so that I can stretch out for some fine TV programming to relax me right out of my head (LOL).
Bye bye !
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment