
It was a typical day for late Spring or early Summer, but not something you would expect just days of the groundhog seeing his shadow to indicate 6 more weeks of Winter. But the high today reached right on up into the mid 70's, but the wind blew like crazy all day long. The blustery effects are suppose to hang around until the beginning of next week & then rain will be here for most of start of it.
Today was a very good day as I continued recuperating from the situation with my hand. I was able to grip a pen other than a Dr. Grip to write with & I handled a few other things with ease that had been giving me grief lately. After my workday ended, I returned home to relax for a bit before deciding not to eat out tonight. I prepared myself a grilled cheese sandwich & it was very, very delicious. Who knows what I'll do tomorrow as there are a few things I neec get off of my list, but we will see as the dawn is near.
Have a pleasant evening,
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment