
Even though I wasn't this drastic as this picture was, I felt like my makeup simulated something in this picture. I was totally worn down from hanging out last night, but it was all good knowing that I would be able to get a few winks in later before I joined them for the continuation. My allergies also showed me that they didn't appreciate being out in those windy conditions no matter how great the night breeze felt.
It was the longest day, but then it's been the strangest week. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief that it has passed & we are still having major issues with our new credit card processing system. I'm not exactly sure where the problem lies, but it is crippling our ability to launch unilaterally system wide. But the representative from Austin has to come back to work with my boss (whom is pulling her hair out at this point) to get it all resolved. It seems as though it will be great to work with, but it's always the little things that grows into the BIG things.
So even though this blog is written as a draft with an advanced post time, I have a feeling you may not want to know how much zaniness will go down tonight, but I'll leave you with a sense of "It's on like neck bone"....(LOL), so stay blessed & we'll catch you on the flip side of today.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment