Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lost In Sunday...




I rose from my bed this morning with a visit to Super Target in mind, so I dressed & made my way out of the house. I teetered all over the place & tried to buy out the store because they had quite a few great deals that I just couldn't pass up. One thing on my list was to search for a new electric kettle for the office, but the one that I would have spent any money on is the very one they didn't have. Oh well, the cold weather is passing & the hot tea/chocolate will be on hold until next Winter anyway. That will give me time to do some real searching for the one that will ultimately satisfy me.

By the time I arrived back home, I had just enough time to prepare a bite to eat before San Antonio & Boston began to dance. That was a great game & my boys did it, but that last minute on the play clock was the longest that I can recall. After that ended, it was time for Cleveland to take on the L.A. Lakers & it appeared that the team at home wasn't ready for the visitors. By then, it was time for me to go & see about my baby. I called him to make sure that he was still taking his medicine & when I arrived we watched Pimp My Ride on MTV2 because he really wants to get into custom cars when he grows up. He & I have such a loving relationship because we both love speed and old cars. I'm saving up to help him get a '72 Chevelle because that is what his heart desires & you know that I love old muscle cars.

My sister barbecued some spare ribs & we had a great time smacking 'em and recalling old memories of various times as we sat around the dinner table. Before we knew it, time had passed us right on by & I wish that Sundays passed much slower than they always so because that is the one day that just sails away without knowing it. Heavy rain & thunderstorms are forecasted for most of the week, so I'm certain that we can expect the unimaginable somewhere along the way. For now, I'm heading to bed as I need sleep to initiate a decent start to an always cuckoo Monday.

Milk & Cookies,

T.