
Today was a very decent day all around, but I'm not gonna start on my typical rant because today will be a much different conversation & it's one that I don't typically cross....Politics.
But I watched my President televised tonight & listened to him with an open heart. I'm ordinarily not a person that has much to say about a lot, but this is the here & now to make my opinion heard & felt. I'm not here to make friends, but I will startle a whole lot of enemies along the way. All the naysayers speaking so negatively about Obama's way out of the mess that dirtied his shoes crossing the door frame into the White House. Everyone has an answer, but I surely don't hear any solutions to undo this chaos. No matter what Obama tries to put in place, you will always have those "ass backwards" that helped the situation to where it stands today. And if it was John McCain in the high post offering the same resolves, you would not have the opposition as you do today.
But isn't life a gamble anyway ? Each day that you wake up & leave your house, there is no guarantee that you will arrive where you are going or make it back safely from where you did. I'm so sick & tired of old, outdated ways holding us back as a people. But all these old fogeys in office that are on the brink of death aren't thinking of anybody's future. They are just opposing it because they are just pure damn hateful. I'm all about the effects of the future, but what good is thinking ahead when you are in jeopardy right now ? Where in the hell is the answer for the problems that we are facing today ? How can you think about tomorrow when you've not finished the task of today ?
That being said, it will be a long hard road to recovery. I'm all about EVERYTHING that Obama said tonight. My family came up out of slavery (no thanks to anyone on the Republican team EVER), & they worked/scrimped/built themselves to better things for the future of their children children (ex: me,siblings,future generations). And for us working poor....there is NOBODY that has ever come as close to understanding like us than Obama. Clinton did a great job when he was in office, but we are afforded a chance to make change for the good of every citizen that's just trying to get up, go to work, return home, have a meal, & a place to rest our weary bones.
BTW,Governor Jindal....Where were you the night that the lights went out in Louisiana ? How interesting that you were not seen NOR heard back during those fatal days when the government needed you & NOBODY heard the call.
Always gonna be me...
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment