Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Perspective of A Crazy Thursday...



At first I thought it was just me, but it didn't take me long to realize that I had become a victim of my environment. As fair as I try to be to everyone, there will always be one (1) person that will try you. This albuterol that I've been taking for my breathing difficulties tend to make me a little shakey, but that is a side effect that will pass shortly. If there is anything that you should know about me, one thing would be is that I hum to myself a lot. This chick in my office today was getting on my l-a-s-t nerve & before you knew it, my teeth were clinched & I was humming so hard that it rattled the windows.

But that is my way of tuning stuff out that I don't want/care/need/desire to hear. It is nothing new as I've been doing this for all of my life. If you think I'm lying, as anyone that sits down to debate a point with me after I had spoken my piece about something. I can make you mad enough to want to NEVER have another attempt to convince me to see something your way that I apparently disagree with. This chick was walking around complaining about EVERYTHING under the sun & I just didn't have it in me to want to hear it. But what got to me was when she said "You are always humming whenever I say something". I'm replied to her "You know that I hum all the time" (but she finally figured out today after 10 years that it was to drum out all the complaining....she wins a medal for effort).

Anyway, I managed to get through the rest of the day without much further ado about nothing & I decided to relax for a while before the start of the basketball stuff. You know that I must get my nap or else I'll fall asleep, but the game that I really wanted to see started at 9:30 pm. So you already know that goes on until midnight if it don't go into any overtime. I had the opportunity to acquire some tickets through the student union, but I refrained since I hadn't been feeling my best lately.

And now I leave you as Boston Celtics are taking on the Dallas Mavericks on TNT !

T.