
It was H-O-T.....period !
I had a decent morning until I walked out of the door. As I decided to refrain from applying makeup until I arrived at work, I also juggled 2 bottles of slightly frozen water for my voyage into the unknown. By the time I arrived, I was ready to pee a river & apply my makeup while doing so. Now I know some of you may say that this is TMI (Too Much Information), but peeing is a natural body function & applying makeup is something that accentuates your beauty.
It was too warm in the office for me, so I put my fan under my dress. Oh my goodness....it felt good until my toes became cold. Evelyn had suggested that we sit outside at lunch, but I quickly informed her that I wasn't going to be able to do that. I don't mind warm weather, but there's not enough shade NOWHERE for me at this point in June. As much as I love being outside enjoying the view, it is ridiculously hot now. My eczema hasn't bothered me in a minute & I'm not trying to wake up that sleeping beast. After we finished eating lunch, we did take a walk around the courtyard before heading into the office.
I'm still looking over options of a new vehicle, but I think that I'll do it....but perhaps later in the year. I don't want to rush into anything because you know I'm slow on doing some stuff & faster than lightening on others. I have to "psych" myself up to a car note as my mind reels from hearing others complain about them. Everyone is happy to have a new car, but they hate paying for it. I know in order to have something that you have to give something, but you know how I love to blow my dough on what I want. If/When this vehicle happens, that will change ALL of that with a new financial responsibility that will be sitting in driveway. However, I hope to do some road travel in the near future & it would be nice to have.
We shall see.
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment